In the mood for a low calorie treat, that’s under $15 dollars?
Watch the video below:
Craving something that’s both salty and sweet, or sweet and salty?
Try this delicious snack that will satisfy your cravings.
Here’s what you need:
Organic coconut oil
1. Grab a deep pot.
2. Add 4 large tablespoons of organic coconut oil.
3. Turn heat to medium-high.
4. Add a few kernels of organic popcorn seed.
5. Place lid on pot.
6. Once you hear an organic popcorn seed pop, add 1/4 cup organic popcorn.
7. Shake pot around, while keep it on top of the stove, in order to keep the popcorn from burning.
8. Grab a saute pan. Place over low-to-medium eat. Add 1/2 stick of organic butter.
9. Once popcorn is done, turn off the heat. Then, pour popcorn into bowl.
10. Add sea salt and organic, melted butter to bowl of popcorn. Shake around to distribute the butter and sea salt.
11. Grab Nutella. 🙂
12. Open Nutella. 🙂 🙂
13. Spoon out Nutella eat it. 🙂 🙂 🙂
14. Spoon out Nutella and place on plate.
15. Carefully place popcorn around Nutella, so you don’t get any on your fingers.
16. Pick up popcorn-covered Nutella and place in mouth.
17. Eat it.
18. This is a delicious, low-calorie treat that is both salty and sweet, and sweet and salty.
19. Be sure to keep water nearby, in case you the popcorn or Nutella causes you to cough, as it is both salty-and-sweet.
Share This Recipe
If you liked this recipe and video, share it using one of the share buttons below or on the right side of this page. Thank you.
Hi. I'm a writer, musician, photographer, actor, traveler, and the author of the rails, my first novel. Currently living in Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York, learning storyboarding, writing the sequel to 'the rails', and hosting people in the loft-built, shared space in my room via AirBnB.