Share this with family & friends
Sometimes, I feel like I’m on the verge of everything.
I find myself pushing stones in different directions.
Each stone represents a creative project. One stone is a musical. Another stone is a feature-length screenplay in pre-production for a feature film. Another stone is research and then action into making-money-online.
Inevitably, as I push each stone, more ideas spring up all around me. Some I admire and take mental photographs of, by making notes on them. Others, I take notes that will likely be dismissed until some future date. I continue to push the stone, until it reaches the edge of completion.
At some point, all of the stones will reach the edge of completion. They will drop from the edge, fall through the sky, and plummet into the geography of someone else’s landscape. The inhabitants of that landscape will find the stones and see them for their own purpose. I will watch from the edge, for the edge is where you get the best view. I will watch, and wonder.
- No One Cares About Nice – What You Can Do Instead That Will Make You More Attractive to Others - January 4, 2017
- Brunch in Brooklyn, or How to Eat Free at an Art Opening - December 5, 2016
- Breakfast in Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York – December 4, 2016 - December 5, 2016
- The Best AirBnB in Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York, for under $39 a Night! - December 2, 2016
- Thursday Night in Manhattan – Too Loud A Solitude – short film screening - December 2, 2016
- How to Make Facebook Work For You, or How to Win Friends and Manipulate People - December 1, 2016
- Why People Create Drama and Chaos in their Life and What They Can Do Instead - December 1, 2016
- The Top Ten Movie Trailers for 2016 - July 22, 2016
- Manhattan View from Brooklyn rooftop at night - March 2, 2016
- New York City at night: A view from the Hudson River - March 1, 2016
Sick of being fat? You don't have to be. Discover the simple techniques to losing weight and keeping it off with The Shift Diet
. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed.